4 top players for global CHC competence
The companies of the EVP Group are among the top players in their business segments and regions. What all have in common is that they provide customised solutions for trade and industry in the CHC sector. They operate with different regional focuses.
Euro Vital Pharma
Germany, Austria, Switzerland
Middle East and Africa
Central, West and South Asia
Northern and Eastern Europe
Euro Vital Pharma
- One of the largest strategic partners for the development of retailers' own brands in the OTC sector in the DACH region
- Germany's largest own portfolio (IPs) of OTC medicines
- Competence centre for medical products within the group (numerous own IPs)
- Export of own brand heilusan with focus on Asia
Principle Healthcare and Principle Healthcare International
- One of the UK's largest strategic partners for the development of retailers' own brands in the nutritional supplements sector
- Specialist in the fast-growing vitamins & minerals segment
- Principle Healthcare International develops and distributes Principle's own brands Principle and Vitawell with a focus on vitamins & minerals worldwide.
- One of the leading European producers of tablets in the market for vitamins & minerals and other dietary supplements
- Established supplier to retailers, pharmacies and brand manufacturers
- Special expertise in the development of effervescent and lozenges with excellent taste and innovative flavours.
- Leading supplier of nutritional supplements in the Spanish trading market
- Established private label partner in all trade channels in the pharmaceutical and food categories, including dietary supplements and cosmetics
- Own brand portfolio with the well-known own brands vive+ and DR KU as well as PowerGym in the sports nutrition segment
- Korott operates with its own modern production facilities and extensive R&D capacities, particulary in the areas of (hard-) capsules, powders (sticks, cans) and liquids (ampoules, bottles, vials or shots)